Interested in Volunteering?
EVERY FRIDAY TIL CHRISTMAS!
Come to the ReCyclery from 2 til 4pm to refurbish kids bikes for the ReCyclery's Holiday Bike Giveaway. Experience with bike maintenance is advised. Happy Holidays!
The Tune up has officially been winterized. Thank you Ester, Doug, Bene, Bret, Hanna, Lee and all the other spectacular Volunteers for your help!
Here is the continuing Building Tune-up list for the back burner:
- Paint/decorate the outside all of the buildings
- Finish copula/ install windows and siding
- install metal frame above main shop doors
- FINISH fence for bike corral
- create trash/recycle/metal scrap bins
- finish building metal shop space
- complete community shop benches (build covers, outline tools, etc.)
- Install gutters on shop and on the back of the pavilion
- create VOLUNTEER appreciation board
- build covers for outside bike racks
- general organizing
- connect rain barrels
Tent Search -- Does anyone have a pop-up "market" tent (10x10) they aren't using? The ReCyclery would be happy to take it off your hands.
The STEP ON IT! Campaign -- If you are interested in being part of kids learning how to walk and biking safely contact Aliina.
Are you an experienced biker or bike mechanic?
We need your help refurbishing old bikes for new riders.
Fill out this survey to help the ReCyclery strengthen their Volunteer Programs. Thank you!