How it works:
Racing:As we are a racing team, all riders are required to attend races, and to ride their best. We at The Recyclery feel that races are a good challenge and a great way to meet other riders and ride new trails, while developing a healthy relationship with competition.
Scholarships:The ReCyclery is committed to making our program assessable to all student riders, who without this financial assistance would not otherwise be able to participate in our program.
(Please print, sign & drop off at The ReCyclery before 1st practice):
Interested in Coaching?
The Ratfish are always looking for more coaches! As a coach you do not have to be the world's greatest mountain biker, you just have to have basic skills and a willingness to learn more. The Ratfish are local kids who are between 4th – 8th grade. They practice twice a week, and we are happy to have volunteers ride either day, or both days.
Primary duties include:
• Confirming availability for rides and races
• Having or acquiring basic medical, mechanical, and riding skills
• Setting a good example by riding safely and having a good attitude
• Keeping track of riders and their safety while on the road and trails
• Following the rules of the road, wearing a helmet and gloves while riding
• Learning new coaching and riding techniques
• 20% off
• Mountain bike coach specific wilderness first aid certification
Concussion Policy and Information: